If you'd like to be considered for any of the below listed vacancies, you may forward your application using the submission form provided below. Please upload your CV and a cover letter, complete the name of the vacancy, and acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the Candidate Terms and Conditions. Should you require further clarification, please contact us accordingly.
Although we will never charge you for our recruitment and placement services, successful candidates will be required to obtain a seafarer's medical at their own cost. Any visa you are obliged to acquire will be reimbursed by the shipowner. Please click on the following link to read some important information pertaining to the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006.
We're looking for a confident, friendly and personable self starter to pro-actively manage the high volume casual dining outlet on board a cruise ship. Restaurant Supervisors will have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry, excellent communication and organisational skills, and experience leading large teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, working as a supervisor in a fast paced restaurant or food service environment
- Experience managing medium to large teams of people (25+)
- Motivated and energetic service professional
- Ability to work on board for at least 6 months at a time
- Fluency in spoken English
Preferred requirements (not essential, but good to have)
- A strong food safety background, preferably with some level of certification at a supervisory level
- Higher education in management, hospitality, or a related field
- Experience working within a diverse, multi-national team
We are looking for an experienced physician to work on board a cruise ship on a 4/2 rotation. The Ship’s Doctor reports to the Senior Doctor and/or the Captain, as well as the Medical Director shore side, and both are responsible for the health care given to the guests and crew. The shipboard medical team consists of 1 or 2 highly experienced and skilled physicians and 3 or 4 highly experienced and skilled registered nurses, depending upon the size of the vessel.
**Physicians are responsible for maintaining registration with their own licensing body.
The ideal candidate will be an Emergency Medicine Specialist, or a physician with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Emergency Department or ICU with high level knowledge of advanced-care medical equipment e.g. Defibrillators, Ventilators, C-pap, Bi-pap, etc. They must be fluent in spoken and written English and demonstrate a professional appearance at all times; this includes no visible tattoos or body piercings.
Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), Paediatric Advanced Life Support Certification (PALS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) or International Trauma Life Support (ITLS).
The ship’s Physician must be competent to perform the following:
- Evaluation and treatment of medical, surgical, gynecological and pediatric problems
- Suturing of wounds
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Interpretation of electrocardiograms
- Reduction of simple dislocations
- Splinting and immobilization procedures
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support procedures and treatments; including emergency airway management
- Evaluation of ophthalmologic emergencies
- Administration of thrombolytic agents
- Basic x-ray interpretation