- Delivers strategic initiative to ensure exemplary guest service.
- Supports and promotes the first contact resolution by reducing recurring service failures and providing workable solutions throughout the guest experience.
- Directs the day to day operational efficiency of the Rooms Division, Entertainment, and Onboard Revenue operations.
- Ensures that the overall Entertainment, Rooms Division and Onboard Revenue product standards are met or exceeded by regularly developing, implementing and participating in Quality Assurance Inspections.
- Oversees the planning of the daily events schedule by the Entertainment Director and Business & Brand Director to maximize access to and awareness of all guest activities onboard.
- Drives all onboard revenue performance and achieving revenue objectives.
- Supports the onboard teams with the planning and execution of all groups and in-port functions.
- Oversees all marketing, advertising, and promotional material and activities.
- Coaches and develops hotel department heads.
- Five+ years of progressive management experience in a leading hospitality setting with operational management experience in Guest Services, Housekeeping, and revenue outlet operations.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with proven business and organizational planning, coordination and execution.
- Knowledge of human resources policies and practices.
- Guest centric with a passion for quality and unparalleled service.
- Collaborative team player.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Exceptional problem resolution and trend evaluation techniques.
- Ability to coach and counsel to improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university, or the international equivalent.
- Knowledge of other languages preferred.
- 4 months on-board, followed by 2 months of vacation
- Single cabin with private bathroom facilities
Successful candidates will be scheduled to join vessels throughout 2022, after completion of pre-employment paperwork.