- Consistently exceeds the Housekeeping defined targets, by driving a personalized guest and teammate centric & experience culture, reducing friction points and mitigating negative surprises.
- Responsible for guest satisfaction, supporting the teams to provide timely, effective, and personalized resolutions, while driving down ship specific post cruise complaints.
- Partners closely with shipboard leaders to capture best practices and shares insights on operational efficiencies.
- Ensures that Company and Public Health standards of housekeeping, sanitation, maintenance, and related services in guest staterooms, officer cabins, guests and teammate public areas, and associated areas are always upheld.
- Performs daily inspections to ensure consistent cleanliness, sanitization, presentation and timely readiness of guest and teammate public areas.
- Directs the day-to-day Laundry operation—including valet service, and in-service uniform and linen programs—instituting efficiencies and ensuring quality control.
- Five+ years of progressive management experience in a leading hospitality setting with operational management experience in Housekeeping operations.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with proven business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution.
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the Public Health and Environment.
- Positive, energetic team player
- Quality-driven with a passion for building a guest-centric operation, delivering quality service standards, and adopting successful problem resolution and trend evaluation techniques.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Great intercultural communication & competency
- Passionate about coaching and developing others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Hospitality education preferred
- 6 months on-board, followed by 2 months of vacation
- Single cabin with private bathroom facilities
Successful candidates will be scheduled to join vessels throughout 2022, after completion of pre-employment paperwork.