- Ensures that Company and Public Health standards of housekeeping, sanitation, maintenance, and related services in guests and teammates public areas as well as guests and officers’ staterooms are always upheld.
- Co-owns and monitors the Housekeeping performance through the Quality Assurance strategy and company issued standards.
- Performs daily inspections to ensure consistent cleanliness, sanitization, presentation and timely readiness of guest and teammate public areas.
- Accountable for the Housekeeping operation in guest and teammate public areas as well as guests and officers’ rooms, including problem resolution and all Service Excellence related guest inquiries.
- Regularly monitors guest feedback, Service Excellence platform and other information to identify trends that might compromise the guest experience.
- Ensures that guest group activities and setups performed by personnel always meet the required standards and time frame.
- Identifies and communicates furnishing requirements to the Assistant Rooms Division Manager (for guest and teammate public areas) and Rooms Division Manager (for officer and guest rooms).
- Consistently exceeds the Housekeeping defined targets, by driving a personalized guest and teammate centric & experience culture, reducing friction points and mitigating negative surprises.
- Supports the teams to provide timely, effective, and personalized resolutions, while driving down ship specific post cruise complaints.
- Partners closely with the Rooms Division Manager, Assistant Rooms Division Manager and other shipboard leaders to capture best practices and shares insights on operational efficiencies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' full-time Housekeeping experience in a supervisory role in a comparable, premium hospitality environment.
- Quality-driven with a passion for building a guest-centric operation, delivering quality service standards, and adopting successful problem resolution and trend evaluation techniques.
- Clear understanding of Public Health & Environmental requirements relating to the servicing of public areas.
- Able to supervise an international team in a positive and productive manner.
- Able to be pro-active and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- 6 months on-board, followed by 2 months of vacation
- Single cabin with private bathroom facilities
Successful candidates will be scheduled to join vessels throughout 2022, after completion of pre-employment paperwork.