- Responsible for the daily operation of the onboard fitness facilities and performing fitness/spa services.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the sauna and steam rooms.
- Provides fitness/spa demonstrations, classes and seminars to guests.
- Assists Spa Coordinator/Senior Spa Managers to monitor guest reviews and implement new ideas to increase guest interest and participation in gym classes.
- Assists with the sale of health and beauty products.
- Administers and takes bookings for all services provided in the fitness/spa areas.
- Assists with spa stock control and daily stock count as and when requested.
Essential Requirements (non-negotiable):
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position onboard or ashore, with at least 2 years of management experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- NVQ Level 3 Gym/Fitness Instructor (or equivalent) with experience in delivering Yoga, Pilates and other classes.
- Proven knowledge of spa operations and treatments, including basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Energetic, outgoing, friendly and innovative with great communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and complaints resolution experience.
- Ability to manage own workload in order to achieve deadlines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience onboard a cruise ship.
- Spa treatment certification.
- Rotations of 5 months onboard/1 month on leave - paid 12 months of the year.
- Single cabin with private bathroom facilities.