Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- B.A. in Culinary Arts, Professional Chef’s or vocational school diploma or equivalent.
- 10+ years experience in culinary/food and beverage management positions.
- 3+ years in a Head Chef position in the cruise industry, or similar high volume environment.
- Strong background in Food & Beverage Operations Management, including Product Delivery, Cost Control, Operational Management, Staff Management and Development.
- Effective communicator with fluency in English language.
- Ability to manage large multi-national teams.
- Understanding of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our passengers and crew.
- Motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities.
- Personable communicator with outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly, and caring personality.
- Willingness to embrace all Company Core Values and lead by example.
- Commitment to continuously display and deliver genuine care to our guests and crew and surprise and delight passengers throughout their cruise experience.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances.
- 4:2 (four months on the ship followed by two months of vacation. Contract renewed automatically upon successful completion)
- Single cabin with private bathroom facilities