- Take complete ownership of the organization and execution of the crew activities programe.
- Support & drive crew wellness initiatives.
- Organize and manage all crew recognition programes.
- Provide ongoing support with the crew engagement programe, including distribution of surveys, minute taking at departmental meetings, creation of action plans and regular follow up.
- Create engaging advertising content and continually maintain all notice boards, calendars, and crew spaces in line with company brand standards.
- Assist senior management with the creation and publication of ship-wide communication.
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Learning Resource Center, including completion of training administration and weekly/monthly reports.
- Prepare for upcoming audits to ensure that records and work spaces meet the necessary compliance standards & promptly correct deficiencies cited during inspection rounds.
- Participate in and support crew on-boarding operations.
- Effectively and professionally facilitate all regulatory safety training programs with the L&D Manager.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively collaborate with all cultures & positions.
- A minimum of 12 months' experience in a high customer engagement role or operational position in Human Resources, with interaction of employees being a key function.
- Keen attention to detail and strong administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office at intermediate level or higher.
- Proactive and reliable; can function with minimal supervision.
- Effective communicator with ability to speak/present to groups, and facilitate meetings confidently; solid business writing skills.
- Credible, responsible with unquestionable ethical standards.
- Positive, flexible team player with adaptability to change.
- Passion to grow self and develop others.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Degree in a human resources faculty, e.g. BA Human Resource Management or BSc Human Resource Development.
- Additional qualifications/certification in the areas of coaching and/or developing people, or event planning.
- Previous work experience in diverse environments.
- 6 months on-board, followed by 2 months of vacation
- Shared cabin with private bathroom facilities