Our personalized services support a strategic approach to identifying, attracting and onboarding world-class talent.
We are constantly on the lookout for exceptional candidates to fill various shipboard positions. If you are a seasoned hospitality professional looking for your next exciting challenge in the Cruise Industry, we would love to hear from you.
We typically place people into the following positions:
- Human Resources Director
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Hotel Director
- Assistant Hotel Director
- Food Operations Manager
- Beverage Operations Manager
- Media Manager
- Guest Services Associate (Front Desk)
- Shore Excursions Associate
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Finance Specialist
- OOW Engine
- OOW Deck
Please visit our Shipboard Careers page to view our current opportunities.
We appreciate that human capital is the true driving force behind every successful business, and our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists have considerable experience of sourcing talent for both hotel & technical roles within the cruise industry. Having been seafarers themselves, they fully understand the unique complexities of shipboard life, and will always strive to engage those who naturally live and share your values, will commit to your mission, and be an ambassador for your brand. Simply put, we appreciate that you can't fit a round peg into a square hole, and we'll never try to 'push one through'.
If you're looking for a consistent, professional, unparalleled end-to-end recruitment service, with complete flexibility, we'd be honored to partner with you.
Please contact us today to schedule a conversation.
We are fully compliant with the requirements of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, and will only partner with cruise lines and third parties who demonstrate the same commitment.
As such we will...
- never charge fees for our services
- maintain procedures to ensure that seafarers are not subject to exploitation with regard to any offer of employment
- ensure that no person under the age of 16 years, or below the minimum age specified by the vessel's Flag State (whichever is higher) shall be employed or engaged to work on a ship
- never use means, mechanisms or lists intended to prevent or deter candidates from gaining employment for which they are qualified
- maintain registers of all seafarers we recruit or place
- inform candidates of their rights and duties under their employment agreements prior to, or in the process of engagement, and ensure they have sufficient time to examine such agreements before and after they are signed
- verify that candidates are suitably qualified and hold the necessary documents for the job concerned
- ensure, as far as practicable, that the shipowner has the means to protect the seafarer from being stranded in a foreign port
- examine and respond to any complaint we may receive concerning our activities, and escalate where necessary to the competent authority
- establish a system of protection by way of insurance, to compensate seafarers for monetary loss that they may incur in the unlikely event that a shipowner fails to meet its obligations under the seafarer's employment agreement
Although we do not extend our recruitment and placement services to culinary staff, it's important to note that no person under the age of 18 years is permitted to be employed or engaged to work as a ship's cook.