Our personalized services support a strategic approach to identifying, attracting and onboarding world-class talent.
We are constantly on the lookout for exceptional candidates to fill various shipboard vacancies. If you are a positive, energetic team player, who's respectful and resilient and thrives in a fast paced, challenging environment, we would love to hear from you.
You must be able to travel internationally and live on-board a ship for 4-8 months at a time, depending on the role applied for.
Some of the ship based roles we recruit for are listed below:
- Human Resources Directors
- HR Admin Coordinators
- Learning & Development Coordinators
- Hotel Directors
- Assistant Hotel Directors
- Food Operations Managers
- Restaurant Supervisors
- Beverage Operations Managers
- Media Managers
- Guest Service Associates (Front Desk)
- Shore Excursions Associates
- Retail Supervisors
- Retail Associates
- Brand Ambassadors
- Shopping Concierges
- Finance Specialists
- Engine Cadets & Officers
- Electro-technical Cadets & Officers
- Deck Cadets & Officers
Please visit our Shipboard Careers page to view our current opportunities.
We appreciate that human capital is the true driving force behind every successful business. We have more than 50 years of combined industry experience and support a number of cruise lines and concessionaires with exceptional results.
Our Talent Specialists have worked on-board ships themselves and thoroughly understand the unique complexities of shipboard life and the qualities needed to thrive in this wonderful yet challenging environment. We pride ourselves on our honest approach, transparent communication and commitment to quality and continuous improvement. We also appreciate that the products, services and company cultures that exist within this industry vary tremendously, hence why our services will always be tailored specifically to your brand.
We excel in finding people who naturally live and breathe your values and thus, commit to your vision. We appreciate that you can't put a round peg in a square hole, and we'll never try to push one through! If you're looking for a consistent, professional, unparalleled recruitment service, with complete flexibility, we'd be honored to partner with you.
Please contact us today to schedule a conversation.
We are fully compliant with the requirements of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, and will only partner with cruise lines and third parties who demonstrate the same commitment.
As such we will...
- never charge fees for our services
- maintain procedures to ensure that seafarers are not subject to exploitation with regard to any offer of employment
- ensure that no person under the age of 16 years, or below the minimum age specified by the vessel's Flag State (whichever is higher) shall be employed or engaged to work on a ship
- never use means, mechanisms or lists intended to prevent or deter candidates from gaining employment for which they are qualified
- maintain registers of all seafarers we recruit or place
- inform candidates of their rights and duties under their employment agreements prior to, or in the process of engagement, and ensure they have sufficient time to examine such agreements before and after they are signed
- verify that candidates are suitably qualified and hold the necessary documents for the job concerned
- ensure, as far as practicable, that the shipowner has the means to protect the seafarer from being stranded in a foreign port
- examine and respond to any complaint we may receive concerning our activities, and escalate where necessary to the competent authority
- establish a system of protection to compensate seafarers for monetary loss that they may incur in the unlikely event that a shipowner fails to meet its obligations as per their employment agreement
Although we do not extend our recruitment and placement services to culinary staff, it's important to note that no person under the age of 18 years is permitted to be employed or engaged to work as a ship's cook.